polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Default assemblers (Re: Issue with null association)
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 13:57:00 GMT
On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Tibor Mlynarik <tibor.mlynarik@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Let me know if it will be still useful to try with branch
> pm/bootstrap/support-layer .

The more I think about it, the more I dislike the idea of a "floor layer"
permeating everywhere. We would need to make it read-only as well, since
otherwise people might be tempted to toss all kinds of less thought-out
stuff in there, and degrading their own work.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I think we won't go forward with
it.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer