polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: library/http
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 13:16:37 GMT
Le 2017-05-21 14:59, Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I am trying to generate certs and stuff so that a dev environment is
> operational out of the box.

I'm getting curious :)

At what time do you generate the server certificate?

So, the generated projects will include a generated server certificate.
Looks like you also generate an empty server truststore.

Going from war deployment to using library/http, you can use the
'application' Gradle plugin that generates start scripts and
distributions archives easily.

Which leads me to: how are these keystores packaged in the built
applications?

It would also be nice to provide a client truststore so it's easy to get
started trusting the server.
It could then be used by test clients.