polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Mlynarik <tibor.mlyna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with null association
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 17:45:03 GMT
Hi Paul,

thanks for quick fix.

I have another one. Is it ok to report here or better create JIRA issue ?

My custom IdentityGenerator ( inherited from layer hierarchy ) is probably overwritten with
default one.
My guess is that ModuleAssemblyImpl.addDefaultAssemblers() is not respecting hierarchy inheritance.

I have custom IdentityGenerator declared in BottomLayer but used in UpperLayer.

thanks,

	- Tibor