polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Kent SĂžlvsten <kent.soelvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing cruft
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 08:21:12 GMT
I think you are right, but not sure the timing is right (3.0 should get
out of the door - i hope to become more active after that is done).

But maybe we should deprecate all of those methods - i guess most/all of
them can already be obtained by @Structure injections ...
Spend some later 3.x releases refactoring internally (introduce them as
services, accessed by the module implementation), and then remove the
methods altogether in 4.0.

?

/Kent