polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Default assemblers (Re: Issue with null association)
Date Sat, 27 May 2017 09:51:21 GMT
Hi Tibor,

Tibor Mlynarik a écrit :
> Paul,
>
> I did workaround with commenting out
> //ModuleAssemblyImpl:127
> //defaultAssemblers.put( IdentityGenerator.class, new DefaultIdentityGeneratorAssembler()
);

> that one line change helped me, so I am continuing with porting to 3.0 ( currently on
Identity+HasIdentity changes )

> I am very interested with Modules/Layer visibility topic so thanks for detailed explanation.
> But I have to take deeper look into it yet.
>
> Let me know if it will be still useful to try with branch pm/bootstrap/support-layer
.

No need to test the pm/bootstrap/support-layer branch, we decided
against it and the branch will be deleted.

The develop branch now contains the proper fix. Default
IdentityGenerator and Serialization are not assembled on all modules
anymore. ModuleAssembly.defaultServices() is introduced as a
convenience.See POLYGENE-257

Cheers

/Paul