polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Today's hangout
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 17:32:30 GMT
Thanks for the report Niclas!

Another thing we discussed is how to handle the breaking change in the
storage format of JSONMapEntityStores.

We brushed up a migration path.
I'll send a separate email about that, but basically we'll come up with
some transformer that uses the Backup/Restore feature of
JSONMapEntityStores to migrate data from 2.1 applications to 3.x ones.