polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Mlynarik <tibor.mlyna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default assemblers (Re: Issue with null association)
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 12:51:53 GMT
Paul,

I did workaround with commenting out
//ModuleAssemblyImpl:127
//defaultAssemblers.put( IdentityGenerator.class, new DefaultIdentityGeneratorAssembler()
);

that one line change helped me, so I am continuing with porting to 3.0 ( currently on Identity+HasIdentity
changes )

I am very interested with Modules/Layer visibility topic so thanks for detailed explanation.
But I have to take deeper look into it yet.

Let me know if it will be still useful to try with branch pm/bootstrap/support-layer .

cheers,

	- Tibor