polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with null association
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 16:37:50 GMT
Le 2017-05-21 17:45, Paul Merlin a écrit :
> Hi Tibor,
>
> Le 2017-05-21 17:11, Tibor Mlynarik a écrit :
>> Hi ,
>>
>> I am trying to port my 2.0 based application to latest 3.0 develop
>> branch.
>> It seems that Association.set() is not allowing null.
>> ( quick look at AssociationInstance.set() shows possible NPE at line
>> 67 )
>
> Thank you!
> Looks like this NPE was introduced during the Identity refactoring.
>
> I just pushed a fix to `develop` with some added coverage.

I also added coverage in the EntityStore TCK.
It turned out that the Preferences and Cassandra EntityStores had a bug
where clearing many/named associations had no effect ...
I fixed the Preferences EntityStore.
The fix to the Cassandra ES is not obvious to me so I ignored the test
and created a new issue about it so we can fix this before 3.0.

Thanks again Tibor ;)