polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Apostolos Krionidis <aldrig...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>
Subject MongoDB Entity Store
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 10:08:51 GMT
Hello I' m Apostolis
I'm working with Qi4j a couple of years and recently I tried to connect with MongoDb Entity
Store.
Everything was fine and I successfully insert entities in Mongo when I configure the .property
file with hostname and port.

The problem came when I tried to configure in the .property file the nodes property.
So when I use the nodes property I get back the following error:"Could not find any visible
ValueComposite of type [com.mongodb.ServerAddress] in module [config]"
How can I add more nodes in MongoEntityStore.
My current version is 2.1
Thank you very muchApostolis