polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: List of Apache Software Foundation projects - Wikipedia
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 04:08:51 GMT
Greg, thanks for kicking me into action... ;-)

Greg's prompt got me into fixing up the empty headers and added some code
to highlight what we are trying to achieve. I have also submitted the
article for review.

Feedback is welcome.

My guess is that reviewers are requesting more references, as Wikipedia is
a tertiary resources (a.k.a hearsay :-) ), as it doesn't allow the actual
source (such as my claim of what we were thinking in the beginning) to be
used, but that we said so somewhere else. That might be to add references
straight into our Apache documentation, and if you are bored, please help
out doing so.

Cheers
Niclas