polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Ver 3.0 coming...
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 06:10:47 GMT
It has been good couple of mornings, and most smaller issues for 3.0 has
been ticked off.

And that lands us with ONE issue left, and that is the Indexing-SQL one.

I will take another stab at it now, but if I can't figure this out, I am
inclined to drop dev-status to 'beta' and it will not be released. Any and
all help is highly appreciated.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer