polygene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] Ver 3.0 coming...
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 15:54:49 GMT
I want to push hard for a release at end of next week. I am looking through
the remaining 3.0 marked issues, and

Timeseries --> postpone

Entity = Identity+Value --> Postpone indefinitely (too much consequence)

Java 9 issues --> postpone, Java 9 is not out yet

Yeoman generator --> will complete

ORM --> just postponed, too much effort to release within weeks let alone

Pluggable Types --> I don't know that status. Paul? Postpone if needed.

Mapping in toEntity/toValue --> Will investigate, possibly implement
otherwise postpone.

Rhino -> javax.scripting --> working on it.

Jar Signing --> I don't know, and look at Paul the build master for
opinion. (POLYGENE-116)

OSGi not working --> Postpone (I am secretly giving up on OSGi)

Cocnerns/SideEffect on methods --> I will investigate, test and document if
it works. Otherwise postpone.

POLYGENE-121 + 122 --> would like to fix, IF I knew better what you meant.

POLYGENE-132 --> Might be a big one. I have not fully understand what Kent
was concluding, but might be important.

Indexing-SQL  --> Really tough one. I don't think I have enough time to fix
this. So, do we cut it out of the release and revive it later? Or is there
someone volunteering to take a stab at it?

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://polygene.apache.org - New Energy for Java

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message