polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing to npm
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:56:42 GMT
Niclas,

Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I have asked around about how to deal with npm publishing.
>
> Requirement; http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy#publication
>
> And in essence, it is the same things as publishing to Maven Central, and I
> think we need to sort this out in terms of "official release" rather
> immediately. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POLYGENE-245
>
> Cheers

Ok great. I can take care of the Gradle side of things to include the
generator in the distributions.

BTW, I tried to run the tests but they currently fail on develop.
'SyntaxError: Unexpected token { in .../RestAPIApplication/web.xml.tmpl'

We need to get that run by CI so failures don't slip under the radar.
In the meantime, could you fix the tests?
Oh and I noticed that yeoman-generator is now 1.1.1 but we use 0.24.1,
it may be worth upgrading.