polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failures
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:38:47 GMT
Le 2017-04-16 14:05, Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I can't figure out what is wrong... And locally I am getting different
> error than on the CI, so really hard to understand what is happening.
>
> Paul, do you have a few cycles on this?
>
> Cheers

So, the :distributions:buildSourceDistribution task fail on this job:
https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/Polygene/job/Polygene(JavaEdition)-develop-java8-checkDists/183/console

Logged stderr mentioned in the console output is here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/Polygene/job/Polygene(JavaEdition)-develop-java8-checkDists/ws/distributions/build/log/buildSourceDistribution/buildSourceDistribution-stderr.log
It says indexing-sql tests are failing.

And the test report for the failing tests are here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/Polygene/job/Polygene(JavaEdition)-develop-java8-checkDists/ws/distributions/build/tmp/buildSourceDistribution/extensions/indexing-sql/build/reports/tests/test/index.html

I can reproduce by running:

./gradlew :dist:buildSourceDist -Dversion=3.0-SNAPSHOT

Note that you'll need Docker running for those tests.

Looks like there's still some issues with the inclusion of
sql-generator:

java.lang.InternalError: ServiceLoader of SQLVendor implementations is
not finding the META-INF/services
	at
org.apache.polygene.library.sql.generator.vendor.SQLVendorProvider.createVendor(SQLVendorProvider.java:58)
	at
org.apache.polygene.index.sql.assembly.PostgreSQLIndexQueryAssembler.getSQLVendor(PostgreSQLIndexQueryAssembler.java:36)

HTH

/Paul