polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Docker support in tests
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 06:42:14 GMT
Also found a similar issue for both MySQL and JClouds...
But MySQL sends info to stderr and not to stdout, so the "wait for log
message" doesn't work, as that feature sits in tdomzal/junit-docker-rule
repo and has not been released yet.

Adding a DelayChecker and also an AndChecker.

But still having problem in Gradle build, but not in the IDEA build....
WTF? To be continued...

:extensions:entitystore-sql:compileTestJava - is not incremental (e.g.
outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
/home/niclas/dev/polygene/java/extensions/entitystore-sql/src/test/java/org/apache/polygene/entitystore/sql/MySQLEntityStoreTest.java:46:
error: cannot access StartCondition
   public static final DockerRule DOCKER = new DockerRule(
                                           ^
 class file for pl.domzal.junit.docker.rule.wait.StartCondition not found
1 error