polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Yeoman generator
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:53:47 GMT
I don''t know how to run Yeoman other than;

First install locally;
    cd tools/generator-polygene
    sudo npm link
    cd $HOME/temp/
    mkdir niclas
    cd niclas

After that I do
  rm -rf * && cp ../model.json import-model.json && yo polygene
--import=import-model.json --export && ./gradlew clean build assemble

on each run, as I have a model.json prepared in temp/

Hope that helps.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://polygene.apache.org <http://zest.apache.org> - New Energy for Java