polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Docker support in tests
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:40:43 GMT
I have fixed most on my system now, but I have test errors in indexing-sql.

Is that expected? Because it doesn't look like build related problems...

For instance;

<testcase name="script06"
classname="org.apache.polygene.index.sql.postgresql.PostgreSQLComplexQueryTest"
time="5.148">
  <failure message="java.lang.AssertionError: [Jack Doe] expected but
not returned" type="java.lang.AssertionError">java.lang.AssertionError: