polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Yeoman generator
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:40:11 GMT
I just realized that even automated, we can't test all permutations.
Already at 2600 combinations, then take that times 4 seconds, and we are
taking 3 hours. When I add one more feature (say JMX), we then hit 6 hours,
12 hours and so on. Quite soon it will take a week to test it all...

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://polygene.apache.org <http://zest.apache.org> - New Energy for Java