polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docker support in tests
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:52:45 GMT
Niclas,

Yes, I disabled the docker based tests in our commit jobs, only the
nightly job runs them, because of theses "too soon" problems I planned
to tackle at some point. Thanks for looking into this!

As for Indexing-SQL ... yes it has been broken for months, see my
previous emails to the list about it and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POLYGENE-222

I did git bisect to find the offending commits, everything is in the issue.

We either need to fix those or drop it for 3.0 ...

Cheers

/Paul