polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yeoman generator
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:44:58 GMT
Niclas,

I just pushed a first yeoman test that uses the generator to generate an
application and run ./gradlew build in it.

It currently fails with a compilation error.

To run it:
cd tools/generator
npm install
npm test

I'll look into doing this for all permutations later, in the meantime,
feel free to play with the test, change it according to your needs etc..

Cheers

/Paul