polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] org.json
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:51:11 GMT
10-4
I haven't done much on it, and looking forward to your work reaching
'develop'.

In CassandraEntityStoreMixin, I am using ObjectMapper to get a
Map<String,String> for NamedAssociations to work, as yje
JacksonDeserializer wants the format of [{ "key" : "my", "value":
"1234-567-890" }], which I don't like.

Will be good to have you back.