polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Build problems...
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2017 09:31:44 GMT
I build a distirbution and found a Maven repository inside
distributions/build/stage

And far more disturbing than not getting .m2/ populated is that the
produced POMs are invalid. The naming of jar files is messed up now,
missing the group in the artifactId.

  <dependencies>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.polygene.core</groupId>
     <artifactId>bootstrap</artifactId>
     <version>0</version>
     <scope>compile</scope>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.polygene.extensions</groupId>
     <artifactId>valueserialization-jackson</artifactId>
     <version>0</version>
     <scope>compile</scope>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.polygene.extensions</groupId>
     <artifactId>indexing-rdf</artifactId>
     <version>0</version>
     <scope>compile</scope>
   </dependency>