polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: New logos
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:32:02 GMT
All,
4 years ago I ran a design contest at 99designs, and received a lot of good
submissions, and very quickly. I have invited the 6 finalists to help us
out, either for $100 or bragging rights, but not both. I'll pay the $100 if
we get something useful. I will post the submissions on the Jira issue
POLYGENE-204.

Cheers
Niclas