polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build problems...
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:38:27 GMT
Le 2017-02-26 14:26, Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> * POM has correct artifactId
> * $HOME/.m2/repository/ is populated

Cool

> * The test/ are still causing issue in IDEA, most likely related to
> perfRuntimeOnly configuration that can't be resolved to something
> useful.

I don't see any red in IDEA, see http://pasteboard.co/D2ZQc3BpW.png
Using IntelliJ IDEA 2016.3.4
I imported the project in IDEA directly (no ./gradlew idea) and I'm
using the "one module per sourceset" feature, which is the default iirc.

What happens exactly?

> That said;
>
> Somewhere, artifact/version/filename parsing is happening. If I provide
> "-Dversion=3.0.0-alpha1" then the file names are screwed up, and
> becomes
> ".jar", "-sources.jar" and so on, without a name.
>
> The following from a quick test;
>
> 3.0.0 --> correct file names
> 3.0.0.alpha1 --> corrupt
> 3.0.0-alpha1 --> corrupt
> 3.0.alpha1 --> correct
>
> I don't know if this is serious enough to bother about, but I thought I
> should give the feedback.

Weird. I'll have a look, thanks for the feedback!