polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] org.json
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:26:46 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I haven't done much on it, and looking forward to your work reaching
> 'develop'.
>
> In CassandraEntityStoreMixin, I am using ObjectMapper to get a
> Map<String,String> for NamedAssociations to work, as yje
> JacksonDeserializer wants the format of [{ "key" : "my", "value":
> "1234-567-890" }], which I don't like.
>
> Will be good to have you back.

I'm back close to a keyboard.
It was good being away from it for more than two weeks :)
Colombia is a marvelous place, go there before it gets crowded if you
have a chance!

The changes I've made to serialization make it so that Maps are
serialized to simple JSON objects when all their keys are Strings. And
use the "array of key/value objects" format when keys are "complex",
supporting Map<SomeValue, Something>. Deserialization detects both
formats and act accordingly. No more option needed.

I still need to refactor this a bit more so that it uses the simple
object format when the map's keys can be serialized to String (e.g.
EntityReference, enums etc..).

Oh and now we'll have the ability to register custom adapters!

I'll assign all the related issues to me.

Cheers

/Paul