polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.0 release
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:06:09 GMT
Gang,

Yeah we should aim at releasing 3.0 soon.

We still have quite a bunch of in-flight issues we should resolve before
that.
I'm thinking about serialization, integration tests for the yeoman
generated projects and other stuff we have in JIRA.
We also found some discrepancies in the build system due to my recent
rewrite. I need to fix this.
I cannot make any guarantee as to how much time it will take from my
side, busy times. But I will surely make slow regular progress.

We should publish at least one RC out to gather some feedback, there
have been a LOT of changes since 2.1.

Cheers

/Paul