polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2/3] polygene-java git commit: Updated the devstatus for the Cassandra ES.
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:27:18 GMT
Le 2017-02-26 15:22, niclas@apache.org a écrit :
> Updated the devstatus for the Cassandra ES.
>
>          <!-- none, brief, good, complete -->
> -        <documentation>none</documentation>
> +        <documentation>good</documentation>
>
>          <!-- none, some, good, complete -->
> -        <unittests>none</unittests>
> +        <unittests>good</unittests>

Now that we have the infrastructure to do integration testing, we should
not flag tests as 'good' when they are not run by the test suite.
We need a docker based test of the new Cassandra ES.

Here are the steps involved:
- declare which docker image to use in ~/dependencies.gradle (at the
bottom of the file)
- add
internals/testsupport-internal/src/main/docker/cassandra/Dockerfile (see
the other Dockerfiles for inspiration)
- depend on polygene.internals.testsupport instead of
polygene.core.testsupport, this provides our JUnit DockerRule
- add the DockerRule and host/port settings to the test (see other
docker based tests for inspiration)

I'm pushing this also for me not to be the only one knowing how to do
this :)

Cheers

/Paul