polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] org.json
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:14:59 GMT
Le 19 février 2017 14:06:54 GMT+01:00, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> a écrit
:
>Let me re-phrase that; MapEntityStore uses BOTH orgjson directly AND
>configured valueserialization.
>
>On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org>
>wrote:
>
>> And MapEntityStore is using org.json instead of valueserialization.
>> Inconsistent :-(
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I should have provided the issue for this; https://issues.apache.or
>>> g/jira/browse/POLYGENE-191

>solely

>simply

>for
>>>>

>>> --
>>> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
>>> http://polygene.apache.org <http://zest.apache.org> - New Energy for
>Java
>>>

>> --
>> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
>> http://polygene.apache.org <http://zest.apache.org> - New Energy for
>Java
>>

>--
>Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
>http://polygene.apache.org <http://zest.apache.org> - New Energy for
>Java

Hey Niclas,
I'm on my way back close to a keyboard.
Before leaving I assigned this issue to me iirc, and worked on serialization to, among other
things, remove org.json.
There are a LOT of places where code inconsistently uses ValueSerialization and org.json directly.
In some places it even does some ugly string matching to detect objects/arrays...
I pushed my work in a serialization-3 branch two+ weeks ago. The changes use javax.json and
Apache Johnzon. It is almost done and solve all of the current inconsistencies but need a
bit more love. I'll get back at it next week.