polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New logos
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 15:29:50 GMT
Hi guys,

see my proposal attached.

[image: Inline-Bild 1]

The idea is to say - Apache Polygene is the DNA of a modern application :-)

Polygene offers fragments (mixings,etc)  that can be structured in such a
way, so that larger and complex objects can be constract.

It will make people immediately curious and therefore also a good marketing
channel.

Cheers,
jj

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12845132/