polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject vhostTest is not detected as a Test dir
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 09:22:06 GMT
Paul,
isn't it cool that we have a Gradle expert in the team :-)

Your very elaborate handling of JDK 9 in libraries/http creates a problem
in the IDEA-Gradle integration.

The vhostTest sourceSet is recognized as a "main/java" and not "test/java"
in IntelliJ. I have no idea where to start looking, in our build script, in
gradle or IntelliJ. Did some naive searches on Google, but could only find
something somewhat related, but not,
https://discuss.gradle.org/t/intellij-dependencies-not-appearing-with-custom-configuration/5757

And it is quite bad, because it will not bring in the dnsjava dependency,
so even if I change it manualy to a "test/java" it is not resolved, and as
soon as the dependencies are recomputed, we are back to "src/java".

Any ideas?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer