polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislav Muhametsin <stanislav.muhamet...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi>
Subject Re: New logos
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 08:14:55 GMT
Hi Niclas,

The logo design looks really good, and the drawing is good quality.

However, I'm not sure if the bowl of steaming rice makes any sense
anymore with project called "Polygene" (it DID make a lot of sense with
Qi4j, and at least somewhat with Zest too).
How about some multiple various tree sprawls or saplings?

I would make a scetch myself, but I have absolutely zero artistic
talent, so... :)