polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven artifacts
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 17:47:18 GMT
Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out.

John D. Ament a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Looking at the Zest/Polygene examples, it seems like maybe a rename was missed?  If I
look at pages like http://zest.apache.org/java/latest/two-minutes-intro.html the original
coordinates (org.qi4j) are referenced instead of org.apache.zest/polygene.

> Do you still publish under the old artifacts, or are the new names in effect?
>
> John

We published 2.1 under the org.qi4j groupId for backward compatibility
reasons.
We may have to push a 2.1.1 or 2.2 bugfix release under org.qi4j at some
point and would like to keep that possible.

We did not publish any artifacts under org.apache.zest and won't do so
in the future.

3.0 and subsequent releases will be published under org.apache.polygene.

HTH clarify the situation.

/Paul