polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: vhostTest is not detected as a Test dir
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 11:30:08 GMT
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I also don't use the plugin, but open the build.gradle file directly.
>
> I am on Intellij 2016.2.4 UE

Using 2016.3 CE here, but it *should* work with 2016.2.4 UE.

What exactly is happening after import for the vhost and perf tests?
Dependencies are missing and source code is all red?

Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> Also, instead of a vhost-test, why not have tests/jdk8 and tests/jdk9 which
> are specific tests for each platform?
I'm not sure we'll have much tests like that.
At least not until we tackle jigsaw support.
And some built-in support for this is coming into Gradle soon.