polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [VOTE] New name
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:17:26 GMT
As previously discussed, we need to change name, to avoid conflict with
Eclipse Foundation, and even though that there might be room for defending
Apache Zest, I'd rather see that we simply change name, before the first
release under the new namespace, i.e. Ver 3.0.

Several suggestions have been forwarded, and I have narrowed it down to
these 3 + a choice to express dissatisfaction with the shortlist.

Please cast your votes;

[ ] Apache Accaly
[ ] Apache Akira
[ ] Apache Zeno
[ ] None of the above

I urge all participants in the community to express their wishes.

Thank you
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer