polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Project name change
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:38:16 GMT
Can we move forward we some consensus on this? I would like to have this
concluded before New Year and maybe work on release over Christmas & New
Year....
We can call a vote, or we can continue discussion to reach consensus.

The names that I prefer the most, in order and after receiving feedback are;

1. Apache Accaly
2. Apache Zeno
3. Apache Akira

Anyone else with opinion?