polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: org.apache.zest.io an org.apache.zest.functional
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 04:19:14 GMT
Most (all?) Iterables in Core was replaced before.

For exceptions,
first of all, I think almost all exceptions in Zest are RuntimeExceptions
and should not cause much problem. For IOException and such, I typically
wrap in UndeclaredThrowableException if the cause/use is unclear and catch
that in the caller.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer