polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Name finding... Again..
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:33:36 GMT
For risk of flooding with too many names;

* Apache Polygenic
* Apache Vorticity

Polygenic is multiple inheritance traits and such... Kind of fits what we
do. Alternates; Polygene, Polygenesis

Vorticity - "is a pseudovector field that describes the local spinning
motion of a continuum near some point (the tendency of something to
rotate),"

Cheers