polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [WARNING] Unstable 'develop' branch
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:05:43 GMT
I managed to install postgres locally and set up according to your
instructions. I even needed to figure out that postgresql-contrib package
was needed for the "ltree" to work (accepted inside psql command line).

However, I now get an error in the testcases;

<failure message="java.lang.InternalError: It seems that your database
doesn't have ltree as type. It is needed to store collections. Please
refer to hopefully supplied instructions on how to add ltree type
(hint: run &lt;pg_install_dir&gt;/share/contrib/ltree.sql script or
command 'CREATE EXTENSION ltree;')."
type="java.lang.InternalError">java.lang.InternalError: It seems that
your database doesn't have ltree as type. It is needed to store
collections. Please refer to hopefully supplied instructions on how to
add ltree type (hint: run
&lt;pg_install_dir&gt;/share/contrib/ltree.sql script or command
'CREATE EXTENSION ltree;').

root@devdesk:~# su postgres
postgres@devdesk:/root$ psql
could not change directory to "/root": Permission denied
psql (9.4.9)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=#  CREATE EXTENSION ltree;
CREATE EXTENSION