polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [WARNING] Unstable 'develop' branch
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:20:40 GMT
Ah, I see...

stmt.execute( this._vendor.toString( d
    .createTableDefinitionBuilder()
    .setTableScope( TableScope.LOCAL_TEMPORARY )
    .setTableName( t.tableName( "ltree_test" ) )
    .setCommitAction( PgSQLTableCommitAction.DROP )
    .setTableContentsSource(
        d.createTableElementListBuilder()
        .addTableElement(
            d.createColumnDefinition( "test_column", dt.userDefined(
"ltree" ) ) )
        .createExpression() ).createExpression() ) );

is the code executed and ANY SQLException will cause my InternalError, and
SQLException is not shown. Adding the root cause and running again.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer