polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [WARNING] Unstable 'develop' branch
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:20:17 GMT
The Identity change is quite massive, and affects many tests, especially in
the Entity Stores and Indexing/Query subsystems.

The changes builds on my local Linux system, but I notice that Redis and
Riak (others?) test suites are disabled, and I have not look into making
them run locally. So there may still be issues, and I am not at all
surprised if the CI will fail.

And I need to go to sleep now, so it may take a couple of days for this to
stabilize.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer