polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [WARNING] Unstable 'develop' branch
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:23:02 GMT
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: type
&quot;ltree&quot; does not exist
  Position: 55
   at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2453)
   at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2153)
   at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:286)

Is there an easy way to test ltree presence with the psql command line?