polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Prince Arora <aroraprince...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: toValueList, toValueMap, toValueSet
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 10:04:58 GMT
Hi Niclas,

I am getting an error in AssociationToValueTest.java that
containsInAnyOrder() method is not found, this method is used but not
declared in that test class.
I have added the method to toAssociation() and will write test case for
this as well. And also let me know do i have write permission to the
repository? or i have to request for that before checking in.

Thanks