polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: toValueList, toValueMap, toValueSet
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 00:42:38 GMT
Thanks for volunteering, but I implemented this faster than I could create
the Jira for it... and I have not committed it because of the missing Jira.
I'll do the Jira now, and commit the code. I will also add another Jira for
the opposite direction, which I will leave for you to implement.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer