polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <paulmer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: toValueList, toValueMap, toValueSet
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 23:33:32 GMT
Le 2016-09-03 18:27, Prince Arora a écrit :
> I am not using scala. This happens when i use gradle to build zest but
> working fine ./gradlew

Hey,

This must be caused by your local gradle installation being a different
version than the one we use for Zest.
Using ./gradlew enforce that you use the same Gradle version as
everybody working on Zest.
Some changes have been made into Gradle around Scala compilation lately.
I'll have a look at upgrading our build to the latest Gradle.

Long story short, as long as you use ./gradlew everything should build!
:)

Cheers