polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Prince Arora <aroraprince...@gmail.com>
Subject Entity Store
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2016 21:45:20 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I just started using zest and creating an application with MongoDB as data
storage. I have gone through the documentations Its all good i understood
the consent of application, mixins, concerns and all. But not sure how i
can configure and entity store using Mongodb extension. How do i define the
mongo connections configurations for Mongo assembler?

I have gone through Zest core apis and documents and seems a good framework
to develop applications. The only thing that can be a pain is the
Application assembly. As the applications goes bigger the assembly will get
more harder to manage for developers as we have to add all entities,
concerns and everything we are using inside our application/module. Are we
developing any configurations system to assemble applications or do we have
one? And also we can make it easier if we add an option register these
composites with package name. Like for entity one can give a package name
where we can scan all the entities and register them for that module. It is
just a suggestion though. Let me know what others think about this.

I will keep working on this and will write if i find any other issue or
suggestions. Since this is my first contribution to a open source project i
will not be much of help in starting and plus i am also learning zest from
scratch but i will try my best to contribute as much as i can.

Thanks,