polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Prince Arora <aroraprince...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 06:56:28 GMT
Hi Everyone,

My self Prince Arora and i am working as senior developer in an IT services
based organisation in India. I have 4 years of experience working in Java
and really want to give my contribution to community.
I have worked with CMS like Adobe AEM, Jahia, products like Adobe Live
cycle, and other technologies and frameworks like Spring, JPA, Swing,
Digital Signing and Encryption, Mongo, SQL, Linux and application servers
like Apache Tomcat and Wildfly.
I have used some of Apache's frameworks like httpcomponents, commons-lang,
common-io, commons-net.

I am going through the code and issues in Jira. I will be really happy to
give my contribution and open for suggestions.

Since this is my first contribution in an open source project, i will be
needing little bit help with the procedures and best practices. Let me know
how and where i can start giving my contribution.

Thanks.
Prince Arora