polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Yeoman for scaffolding
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:01:22 GMT
It is correct that I already started with it.

Resides in tools/generator-zest.

Install npm, then run "npm install yeoman" (possibly with sudo) and if I
remember correctly, it was enough to stand in the generator-zest directory
and do "npm link" (possibly with sudo) and after that the following command
can be issued;

    yo zest

But only File ES, RDF indexing, Rest and Heroes Sample are somewhat
implemented. A fair bit for 1 day, but a lot more to do and any help is
useful.

Cheers
Niclas

--