polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Push might have been a mistake
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 10:46:12 GMT
SO, the push ends up on a single branch, although it local is two separate
branches, so no major harm done.

This branch contains the beginning of the "unified" serialization system,
but it is not completed yet and testcases are of course failing. I haven't
had time to work on it for quite a while, but hoping to get some fresh
cycles in the next month or so.

Cheers
Niclas