polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Yeoman for scaffolding
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 23:21:23 GMT
Forgot to show the sample,

niclas-249:heroes2 niclas$ yo zest
? Your project name (heroes2)
? Java package name (heroes2) org.hedhman.heroes
? Which entity store do you want to use? (Press <space> to select)
❯◯ file
 ◯ geode
 ◯ hazelcast
 ◯ jclouds
 ◯ jdbm
 ◯ leveldb
 ◯ in-memory
? Which indexing system do you want to use? (Press <space> to select)
❯◯ rdf
 ◯ elastic search
 ◯ solr
 ◯ sql
? Which caching system do you want to use? (Use arrow keys)
❯ none
  memcache
  ehcache
? Which serialization system do you want to use? (Use arrow keys)
❯ jackson
  stax
  org.json
? Other features? (Press <space> to select)
❯◯ rest api
 ◯ reindexer
 ◯ metrics
 ◯ jmx
 ◯ version migration

But Yeoman folds the selection away, so the terminal looks like this when
done;

niclas-249:heroes2 niclas$ yo zest
? Your project name heroes2
? Java package name org.hedhman.heroes
? Which entity store do you want to use? file
? Which indexing system do you want to use? rdf
? Which caching system do you want to use? none
? Which serialization system do you want to use? jackson
? Other features? rest api, reindexer, metrics, jmx, version migration