polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Yeoman for scaffolding
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 10:50:34 GMT
Gang,
I came across Yeoman outside the usual JS world, and saw that it is
actually a very capable, almost fun, package.

So, I intend to scrap my tools/shell effort, and replace it with a Yeoman
generator.

The small test I ran last night shows that we can get a very interactive
creation of a project. See below for a quick sample.

If you have any thoughts on what is important on this, please speak up. If
you love coding in JavaScript, here is an opportunity to help out...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer